• Be responsible to the Board of Directors and Board of Managements for all activities of Accounting and Finance Department.
• Be responsible for financial management, guiding the operations related to accounting for staffs of department as well as employees of company.
• Check and supervise the accountant's operations on a daily basis; ensure the truthfulness and accuracy of revenue and expense items.
• Chase and remind accountants to properly perform their responsibilities and powers.
• Organize and operate the accounting system, store documents, books, reports and related documents in a systematic and professional manner.
• Give the Board of Directors advices on the financial performance of company.
• Manage capital sources and balance budget to meet production and business activities of company.
• Analyze financial indicators to measure business performance and forecast financial needs as a basis for the Board of Directors to orient the company's business strategy
• Present financial analysis in front of the Annual General Meetings.
• Participate in the development, application, control and maintenance of the ISO 9001:2000 quality management system in company.
• Evaluate economic contracts, forecast profit and loss for the company's purchasing and investment decisions.
• Graduated from University (University of Economics, University of Foreign Trade) with major in Accounting and Finance, Corporate Finance.
• 10-year working experience in Finance and Accounting at companies in related fields (MEP, Construction, Real Estate) and 5-year working experience in similar positions.
• Sharp, strict, hard-working, proactive, creative
• Management and leadership skills:
- Evaluate employee's working efficiency.
- Plan, assign and supervise work performance. - Organize and operate meetings of internal department.
• Have ability in collecting data, synthesizing analysis reports and statistics, proposing implementation methods.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and softwares related to Accounting.
• Have ability to coordinate and communicate with colleagues, handle conflicts and contradictions in the organization, motivate employees.
• Have skills to work with team and independently.
• Good at English.
1. Competitive salary up to 45,000,000 VND
2. Tet bonus from 02 months of net salary (based on work efficiency assessment and working time in the year), bonus Share, preferred stocks.
2. Bonus on Birthday and Holidays: 30/4, 1/5, 2/9, New Year, Dragon Boat Festival,…
3. Annual trip (included 01 relative)
4. Attractive salary and 30,000 VND/day for lunch allowance
5. Professional working environment, opportunities for regular professional training
6. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, comprehensive health care insurance.
7. Other benefits: Organized 8/3, 1/6, 20/10 events, Company’s birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival for employees' children, Year-end party,…
Doanh nghiệp hạng:
A+(Đánh giá bởi BIDV)
Hạn mức tín dụng